Fly Fishing, Seychelles
7 nights, Outer Islands
One-two week fishing trips in the remote and unspoiled coral atolls of the Seychelles’ outer islands, Amirantes and Aldabra.
Enjoy world-class fly-fishing for bonefish and other highly prized species including milkfish, pompano, trevally, jobfish, queen fish and barracuda in the spacious lagoons and untouched reefs of the outer islands of the Seychelles. These islands offer world-class saltwater fly-fishing on remote stretches of tropical flats, the shallow areas protected by the coral reefs, with abundant and diverse species and an average catch of about 20-40 fish a day.
The itineraries take you through pristine island groups that few have ever visited aboard a Bahia 46 catamaran, offering the luxury of seclusion amidst rugged landscapes and the unique wonders of nature both above and below the waves. The unique flora and fauna of the isolated outer archipelagoes of Seychelles offer incredible diversity to nature lovers and explorers.
To provide maximum on-board comfort and to ensure a truly personal experience, the number of guests is limited to a maximum of six, accommodated in three cabins by a professional three-man crew, including a skipper, diving guide and a chef, who introduces you to the wonders of Seychellois cuisine and freshly caught fish.
Sample 7-day itinerary:
- Day 1 Fly Mahé
- Day 2 Fly Outer Islands, boat charter fishing expedition 6 nights
- Day 8 Fly home
Included in the price:
- Domestic charter flight (Mahe - Outer Islands)
- Airport transfers - berth and return
- Fly fishing expedition aboard a Bahia 46 catamaran
- Landing fees
- Full board with water/tea/coffee
- Crew service (skipper, cook, fly-fishing guide)
- Use of sea kayaks
- Use of the on-board library (books, DVDs, music)
- Accommodation in double/twin cabin with private bathroom, bed linen, hand towels (+25% for single occupancy)